Friday 10 December 2010

Chosen Genre.

Chosen Genre

The genre I have chosen to use for my music magazine task is heavy metal / rock as I explained in my re-search. I have chosen this genre of music because I asked one of my friends if he would like to be the main artist for my magazine and he is into the heavy metal / rock genre of music, which will be relevant for his appearance within the magazine. I have already taken a variety of photos of him for my front cover, contents page and double page spread which I will publish later. The other reason why I chose the heavy metal / rock genre is because it has a large target audience and an excessive variety of different bands that I can use as sub headlines which will stand out and make the audience want to buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment